We are a team of fairly eager specialists who, combining their industries and fields, build unique installations (even when they’re elementary).
Our services consist of design and implementation of comprehensive multimedia solutions. We create visuals, animations, 3D graphics, interactive presentations and scenographies based, among other techniques, on 3D mapping and holographic projections. Where there’s plane we find dimensions. We bring facades to life. We make the immobile move.
Results of our work reach clients all over the world, becoming an inherent part of the most interesting events, exhibitions or fairs. More often than not, we’re present there as well.
15 July, 2021
We are currently looking for a Creative Developer to partake in our venture.
- – programming and creating applications with use of advanced tech (Ventuz, Unity 3D, Disguise, NOTCH, Watchout)
- – working in a team (together with PMs, graphic designers, programmers, technicians)
- – taking part in concept generation, projects evaluation, resources planning
- – preparing animatics,
- – assisting other team members with their projects
Apply if below describes your experience and interests:
- – you have strong skills in Unity 3D and C#
- – you had a lot to do with object-oriented analysis and design
- – you are more than able to communicate in English
- – you’re interested in or have knowledge of trends and processes in an interactive design
- – you’ve worked a bit in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- – you’re self-organized and responsible
- – you can be effective even when on a deadline
- – you’re creative and always searching for opportunities to grow
- – you’re a team player (or able to be, whenever needed)
- – it’s safe to say that you can be relied on
- – amongst your hidden assets there are skills HTML/CSS/JS
- – you’re interested in games design
- – you find yourself experimenting with electronics (such as Arduino) in your free time